Change of Name Deed

For a variety of reasons, more and more people seem to be changing their name.

Freeman Jones Solicitors can help you change your name or change your children’s name legally and simply.  The legal process is relatively straightforward and is therefore not too costly.

Parents often wish to change the name of their child or children, from either their birth name, for adoption purposes or from a named acquired by them upon marriage.

If you are the only person with Parental Responsibility for the child in question then this can be relatively straightforward. If however someone else has Parental Responsibility for the child then they too must give permission for the name change.

Whatever your circumstances Freeman Jones Solicitors, provide a quick, straightforward and cost effective change of name service that ensures all the relevant paperwork is completed and that the name is changed quickly and easily.

A change of name deed is drawn up by one of our expert solicitors and the proper correct procedure is followed to ensure its legal status.

Why not ask us to prepare your change of name deed today?

We are here to help | Contact us now for a free initial appointment

Call Us 01244 893133