Landlord and Tenant matters
Our Commercial Property Solicitors Chester, can advise both landlords and tenants on matters including:
- Drafting and negotiating leases including short term lease or license arrangements;
- Drafting , negotiating and advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases;
- The termination, surrender, extension and renewal of leases;
- The tenant’s ability to dispose of leasehold premises by either assignment or otherwise;
- Advice and negotiation on rent reviews;
- Whether a tenant can carry out alterations to a leasehold property.
Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Dispute resolution for both landlords and tenants covering both property and land including:
- Disputes over rent deposits and guarantees associated with leasehold property;
- Liability for repairs;
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation concerning business property;
- The consequences of a tenant’s insolvency, whether by liquidation, receivership or administration;
- Possession proceedings.
Property Litigation Enforcement
Speed is often of the essence in this area of law – please contact our expert property solicitors for a free initial consultation for any current problem that you have or for advice on how to prevent minor issues becoming problems and getting out of hand.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
I met Colin in 2011 and instructed Freeman Jones to work with me in 2013 over a variety of circumstances, including business and family matters. Colin is fantastic and I cannot recommend him enough. He is direct, and straight to the point and his first port of call is asking you the outcome you want from the situation at hand, always thinking of you. He explains things so they are easily understood and looks after everything to get the results you want. Colin is approachable and easy to talk to, even in the most difficult situations, and has often gone above and beyond. Trust is one of the biggest elements in life and business and Colin has my trust. I have recommended him to many and would keep doing so because of his client-centric approach and communication style. I would highly recommend Colin and Freeman Jones to work with.
Colin Freeman gave me sound, sensible employment law advice and helped me negotiate a Settlement Agreement with my employer. He explained everything in plain language. His attention to detail inspired confidence and his friendly manner was very reassuring. I would highly recommend Colin Freeman. His Paralegal Assistant also deserves a mention. She was courteous, and friendly and responded quickly to all telephone calls and emails. Good job, thank you.
I am so glad that I chose you to be my solicitor Colin. I will always be grateful for your support at such a terrible time when I thought I had lost everything. After you have helped me sort such a good outcome from my divorce I’m happy to tell you that I feel that my life is now back on track and I feel happy and free again.
Absolutely fantastic, very helpful, and friendly. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!
I instructed Freeman Jones Solicitors regarding a dispute with my car and received cost-effective and sensible advice throughout. Highly recommended
"*" indicates required fields