Commercial Property Solicitors Chester
Property transactions are often amongst the largest and therefore the most stressful transactions that you will undertake and property disputes can be very worrying for all parties involved. Here at Freeman Jones we understand the emotional side of this and our property solicitors are trained to treat these issues as more than simply transactional – they will gain a thorough understanding of your business aims and needs such that they assist in a way that reduces your stress and worry.
Freeman Jones act for both landlords and tenants in all aspects of leasehold property. Whether you need help with a new business lease or your requirements are in relation to surrender or termination of a lease, we can offer specialist advice and assistance.
Landlord and Tenant matters
Our Commercial Property Solicitors Chester, can advise both landlords and tenants on matters including:
- Drafting and negotiating leases including short term lease or license arrangements;
- Drafting , negotiating and advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases;
- The termination, surrender, extension and renewal of leases;
- The tenant’s ability to dispose of leasehold premises by either assignment or otherwise;
- Advice and negotiation on rent reviews;
- Whether a tenant can carry out alterations to a leasehold property.
Dispute resolution Solicitors
Dispute resolution for both landlords and tenants covering both property and land including:
- Disputes over rent deposits and guarantees associated with leasehold property;
- Liability for repairs;
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation concerning business property;
- The consequences of a tenant’s insolvency, whether by liquidation, receivership or administration;
- Possession proceedings.
Property Litigation and enforcement
Speed is often of the essence in this area of law – please contact our expert property solicitors for a free initial consultation for any current problem that you have or for advice on how to prevent minor issues becoming problems and getting out of hand.
Contact Freeman Jones today for expert legal help.